These no-prep one-page articulation activity sheets are perfect for the first few weeks of back to school, teletherapy, in-person therapy, and to send for summer speech therapy homework!
They are suitable for preschoolers, kindergarteners and early elementary students. They include a hands-on activity, a speech sound tally, cues, an I Spy activity, a self-rating scale, and a list of functional target words.
These articulation worksheets are comprehensive enough to use for an entire therapy session and detailed enough to send home.
Each sound sheet features:
- target words to use in play and in every day situations
- visual cues
- verbal cues
- a ‘hands-on’ activity
- I Spy activity
- speech sound reminders
- a self-rating scale
- 50-production tally sheet
Simply pair with your favorite manipulatives, dry erase makers, or crayons and you are ready to go!
Includes TWENTY speech sounds:
- h w p b t d m n k g f v s z ch sh j l r th (voiced+voiceless mixed)
There are three versions included:
- a completed version that includes functional target words and speech sound cues.
- a blank version that you can customize for each student (add cues, words, and pictures).
- a blank version that does not include picture cues and sound nicknames
All versions are no-prep. Perfect for the busy SLP!
*This is NOT an editable PDF. You cannot add text to the PDF.**